I used to always make it a tradition of going to the store for Black Friday. But when the stores began opening sooner and sooner I started to change my traditions. I no longer hit up the stores but check out online. And not just big retailers, small shops that I have fallen in love with too. So here are my Black Friday Sale picks that you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home to shop from! So stay cuddle up in oversized sweaters, eat pie for breakfast and check out these sales!
OLD NAVY– 50% OFF EVERYTHING
ASOS– 30% OFF EVERYTHING
BEACH BONES JEWELRY– 30% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE: CANDIEDYAMS (SUPPORT SMALL, SUPPORT HANDMADE, SUPPORT WOMEN. THIS NECKLACE I WEAR IN THIS PICTURE IS FROM BEACH BONES)
TARGET– SPEND $50.00 IN STORE OR ONLINE AND RECEIVE A 20% OFF COUPON FOR LATER USE
YANA K– SPECIAL DISCOUNT WITH FALL17 (GREAT FOR THIS INVESTMENT PIECE I SHARED MONDAY HERE)
LYSSE– 30% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE: BF17
R+CO– 20% OFF WITH CODE: BLACK20
COLOURPOP– $4.00 LIQUID LIPS
RACHEL WEISBERG-30% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE: HOLIDAY LOVE
QUAY- SELECT SUNNIES DISCOUNTED
LACK OF COLOR– SELECT HATS 30% OFF
Happy Black Friday and the official start to the holiday season! Since it’s since a busy, hectic and a day after indulging I wanted to go with something extremely comfortable and casual. Did I say stretchy as well? This #ootd is perfect for lounging or running errands. Did I say hitting up the Black Friday sales?
If you read my post yesterday I shared a post about the sales I wouldn’t want to miss and they are still running today. Here are those listed. Most of the sales I posted can also be purchases for the same online so you can be comfy, eat left overs and not deal with people.
But here are a few more sales I have come across.
Shop at Bed Bath and Beyond in store from 6am to noon for 20% off your entire purchase.
Pet Smart- 50% off holiday themed toys for animals
40% off entire purchase of Michael Todd with code BFMT40
Forever 21 has items up to 70% off both in store and online
AC Moore has a 40% off entire regular price purchase
Charlotte Russe has the entire store $20.00 or less!
H&M has great sales and items starting at $4.99
- 40% off ALL clothing
- 10%off giftcards!!! Can’t use until Saturday, but a great deal! Friday 6am-noon
- iPad Mini 16 GB $249.00 plus free $80.00 giftcard
- movies-$4.00 to $12.00
- iPad Mini 16 GB $199.00 plus free $30.00 gift card
- 50″ LED HDTV- $218.00
- 30% off tons of items on Friday-look for the tags
- Lots of gift sets with great products for $10.00
- Fragrance Sampler set $14.99
- Big Sexy Hair original products $6.99 (full size)
- Lorac’s Vixen palette, Black Friday exclusive, $12.00
Viva La Jewels
- sales all throughout the site at www.vivalajewels.com, plus receive an additional 10% off with code:stephanierep
- Howard Jams is giving away freebies all day beginning at 5:00am on 11/28.
- You can shop HERE
- 60% off any one regular priced coupon available in the sales ad or can print from online
- Coupons for entire purchase available in the sales ad or online
- 70% off canvases
- Additional coupons in sales flyer or available online
- up to 60% off fabric
- Up to 75% off gift sets
- 20% off single items
- You can shop HERE
Look for more sales coming up tomorrow!
I did some research for a school paper and asked a lot of people on Facebook if they were going shopping on Black Friday and the biggest response was no; but I’m still doing an OOTD for all you shoppers taking part in the biggest shopping day of the year, because lets face it, I personally love it. I do work retail so I will not be partaking like some people but I do have my eye on a present and a food processor so after work I might have to make a trip. It is supposed to get colder on Thanksgiving day, so you will need to dress a little warmer. I paired a light sweatshirt (that just happens to be a fitting graphic for Black Friday) that would allow me to fit my jacket over it for the car ride, skinny jeans, and comfortable boots. You will want to wear shoes that are comfortable, and possibly easy to take off and put back on if you are taking advantage of boot sales. I kept everything simple, because I wouldn’t want anything to get in the way of shopping. I didn’t put make up because if you are wanting to try on clothes in a flash, you don’t want a make up stain on the collar. I also kept my bag super small to fit only the things I need and to elevate some weight. Also it might be smart to take your own reusable bag. It’s much easier to carry one larger bag on your shoulder than a bunch of tinier bags in your hand. Tomorrow I will have a post with all the sales I have found so far.
The snow is coming down, 28 days until Christmas, the Christmas music is playing and the house will soon be filled with the smell of delicious foods due to Thanksgiving tomorrow. Unfortunately the retail side of things do not set the holiday aside because most places of business are opening up tomorrow (Thanksgiving) and the earliest I have seen has been 4:00 PM. So I have been doing research trying to find the best deals for you guys and honestly it’s hard because there really are not that great of deals but here are a few I have found:
1. Old Navy- 50% off the entire store, door open at 7pm! The discounts go down per day and this deal is better than Cyber Monday with only 30% off.
2. Michaels- discounts all throughout the store but grab your paper because there is a coupon in the sales ad for 30% off your entire order including items on sale only valid for Thursday and Friday!
3. Target-Nikon d3200 with two lenses for 499.99. Great deal if you are looking for a DSLR
4. Marleylilly.com- Great gifts with purchases depending on the amount you spend!
5. Ulta- 99.00 Clarisonic, 18.00 for 3 full size Benefit lipsticks, 25.00 Philosphy set that is normally 53.00!
6. Best Buy-16GB Ipad Mini 199.00 after discounts!
7. Walgreens- Free 8×10 enlargement using code TURKEY8X10.
It is now 43 days until Christmas and 18 days until Black Friday! (In 18 days I will be decorating my apartment for Christmas.) So in honor of Black Friday being so close, I’m going to let you know a few things I would look into buying on Black Friday.
1. DVDs. Even though you can download anything and everything online, Black Friday offers some great deals on movies if you can snag them quickly enough.
2. Electronics. When I say this, I say go for an older model of whatever you are buying because it will be the better deal. Also for certain things like tvs go for an off brand besides Sony, it will be the cheaper version as well.
3. Anything from Bath and Body Works. They have great deals on Black Friday, plus you can print out coupons from retailmenot.com and they will still honor them on this day!
4.Bundles. Whether it is for games, consoles, cameras or phone packages; bundles are offered a lot on Black Friday and tend to normally be a better deal.