Ahhhh! Finally the first gift guide of the season. Shopping for the #fashionista in your life can be hard. She seems like she always looks flawless so you want your gift to be just as great. So I have rounded up my top 9 picks under $75.00 and under that are the perfect gift besides her typical clothing gifts.
- Moon & Stars Earrings– BaubleBar has some of the best statement pieces for any style! Plus the affordability is perfect for gift giving. I love these earrings and could be styled numerous different ways. Could be edgy, dark or glam! I have officially added these to my Black Friday shopping list 😉
- Cosmetic Bag– What girl doesn’t love to see designer leather underneath the Christmas tree, especially a #fashionista? To make a big impact but on a smaller budget, this Coach cosmetic bag is a perfect gift idea. We girls have a ton of stuff in our bags, so it even works for the #fashionista who keeps her make up of the day minimal! I also love picking out a black leather option as it goes with everything.
- Quay Sunglasses– Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean the shades get put away with the tank tops! I love Quay sunglasses and most of the shapes are funky yet flattering on most face shapes.
- Fashion Illustration– When you are at a loss for what to get your fashionista gal pal or family member because you are afraid you might get something that isn’t her particular style, fashion illustrations are great! Fashion in it’s self is art, so a fashionable piece of art is a great gift! You can find fashion illustrations anywhere online, in a ton of different styles and price ranges. Plus it will look great on her Instagram!
- Robe– The best part about a fashionista’s look is the actual process in putting it together. The best part is the creating process in the way she styles everything and creates the look she wants the world to see. Some of the time it’s a lengthy process. Robes make a great gift because the getting ready process is a fun process and she should still feel stylish during the process.
- R + CO Outer Space Hair Spray– I have been wanting to try out this product for a really long time and at my recent hair appointment I was finally able too. The entire R+CO line is dreamy but this hairspray is out of this world (no pun intended). It has a great hold without that crunchy, sticky feeling. It also smells amazing. Any girl who fixes her hair on a daily basis needs to try this at least once. It’s a bit pricey for hairspray (but oh so worth it) so if your fashionista may not splurge on an item like this for herself, gift it to her; she will be forever thankful!
- Kat Von D Eye Shadow Palette– Kat Von D eyeshadows (any of her make up for that matter) goes on like a dream. Extremely blendable and a perfect starter kit. Great for the pro or someone wanted to expand her make up techniques. Plus the entire Kat Von D beauty line is creulty free and great for sensitive skin! I got this specific palette for my birthday and think it was the best choice I’ve ever made.
- Colour Pop Lip Products– Colour Pop has a wide range of lip products for any beauty loving girl. Whether she likes glossy lips or matte lips, Colour Pop has an option. Plus their color selection is out of this world; from nudes, to pretty pinks to the darkest berries and funky colors! Most of their lip products are cruelty free!
- Furry Clutch– This Who What Wear Collection collection is #goals! I love it and it’s amazing in both the blush and black color! Perfect present to add a little extra luxe or funk to any fashion girl’s #ootd. Also this is a perfect alternative to a sparkly clutch for NYE!